3-day Basic course Planning, Monitoring & EvaluationVan: 07 maart 2018 tot 09 maart 2018
Would you like to learn about ToC, Logical Framework and Outcome Mapping? Partos organises in collaboration with Shape Your World! and Jorin Consultancies:
3-day Basic course Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation
Wednesday 7th of March - Friday 9th of March 2018
Partos, Ellermanstraat 18b, 1114 AK Amsterdam
Good planning, monitoring and evaluation (PME) are crucial to gain insights in the results of your programmes and learn from these insights. Partos actively contributes to developing their members professionalism in this area. In collaboration with Shape Your World, Partos therefore offers a three-day course on PME, with a focus on Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E).
What will you learn?
The course starts with an introduction focusing on the concept of Theory of Change, in which also The Logical Framework and Outcome Mapping will be discussed shortly. Furthermore we will develop a 'conceptual and planning framework' as a basis for setting up a M&E system. Also there will be a Q&A element regarding impact evaluations.
About the trainers
Adriaan Korevaar (Shape your world) and Rina Teeuwen (Jorin Consultancies) will host the 3-day course. Both Korevaar and Teeuwen have a broad experience in Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation.
The evaluation of the course in May shows that the overall grade was a 4 out of 5. One of the participants commented: "A very good introduction to the material. I would recommend it."
- The training will be held at the Partos office (Ellermanstraat 18b). Lunches and drinks will be provided.
- The fees are calculated based on the number of participants and membership:
Partos members: If there are 11 participants (the minimum), the fee is 769 Euro. If there are 17 participants (the maximum), the fee is 498 Euro.
Non-members: If there are 11 participants (the minimum), the fee is 1153 Euro. If there are 17 participants (the maximum), the fee is 746 Euro.
- Deadline for registration 13 th of February, 2018.
- You'll find here a detailed programme of the three days (provisional)
Partos-members can register via the yellow button 'Inschrijven' below, that is visible once you are logged in. (If you do not have an account, please register first). Non-members can send an e-mail to info@. partos.nl
- Cancellation within 3 weeks before the start of the training: 50% of the total course fee.
- Cancellation within 2 weeks before the start of the training: 75% of the total course fee.
- Within 1 week before the start of the training: 100% of the total course fee.