Basic course Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation (2 and a half day)Datum: 16 april 2019
Good planning, monitoring and evaluation (PME) is crucial to provide insight into program results and to learn from them. Partos organizes in cooperation with Shape Your World and Jorin Consultancies a basic Course Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation for 2 and half days (April 16, May 7 and 8).
Do your initiatives impact society?
Do you want to learn about Theory of Change, Logical Framework and Outcome Mapping? How Monitoring and Evaluation can help you improve and learn as an organisation? Than this course is something for you.
What will you learn?
- Focus on international relief and development (also applicable for NL)
- Course application to own organisation/program
- Coaching in between course days
The course will be held on the 16th of April, the 7th of May and one afternoon on 8th of May at the Partos office (Ellermanstraat 18b) in Amsterdam. Inclusive lunches and drinks.
Fees: member fee 650 Euro, non-member fee 950 Euro.
- Cancellation within 2 weeks before the start of the training: 75% of the total course fee.
- Within 1 week before the start of the training: 100% of the total course fee.
About the trainers
One of these trainers will host the multi-day course: Adriaan Korevaar (Shape your World) or Rina Teeuwen (Jorin Consultancies) Both Korevaar and Teeuwen have a broad experience in working and training with national and international organisations.