From Vision to Result: ToC And PME Training (multiple days)Van: 30 januari 2020 tot 13 februari 2020
Are you involved in drawing up a Theory of Change (ToC) for your organisation? Do you want to know how planning, monitoring and evaluation provide insights into your results? Good news! Partos organises a multi-day training (2 and a half day) on these topics in cooperation with Shape Your World.
What's to learn?
You will learn about the principles of the Theory of Change (ToC), a roadmap that shows how and why an initiative will lead to the desired results. Also, tools and principles that are related to monitoring and evaluation are provided as well as discussed. We will make sure that there is enough time to connect with other participants, so you are able to discuss and reflect on the topics this training is about.
After the first training day, you will go home with some homework! That is, we ask you to create a ToC and to make a monitoring plan with the help and feedback of your colleagues.
During the next training day, you present your plans in the presence of all the participants, who will provide you with feedback. Besides, you will also receive an explanation of relevant evaluation tools and how you can use them after implementation.
Why would you follow this training? Three reasons why!
- You'll receive teaching materials that focus on international aid and development organisations.
- There will be lots of attention for questions that you might have considering your own organisation and/or programme.
- In between the training days, the trainer is available for questions and advice.
If you want to join this multi-day training, make sure that you are available on January 30, February 12 and during the morning on February 13. During these days, we welcome you to the office of Partos (Ellermanstraat 18b) in Amsterdam.
The basic Partos PME-course is intensive, but breaks down PME into usable digits.
Member fee 650 Euro, non-member fee 950 Euro.
Including lunches and drinks.
- Cancellation within 2 weeks before the start of the training: 75% of the total course fee.
- Within 1 week before the start of the training: 100% of the total course fee.
- Deadline registration: January 22.
About the trainer
Adriaan Korevaar (Shape your World) has a broad experience in working and training with national and international organisations.
Interested? Send an email. We'll get in touch shortly!