Communications/ Social media Intern
Beschrijving van de vacature
Aflatoun is looking for a Communications/ Social media Intern
Aflatoun International is a non-profit organisation that offers social and financial education to children and young people world-wide. We work with a network of 275 organisations in more than 100 countries, transforming the lives of more than 8.6 million children and young people.
The communications team is at the heart of our organisation. We focus on getting the word out about the impact of our work and highlight the stories, partners and children that are changing the world.
Over the next 6 months, we are focusing on professionalising our communications approaches and website. This means we are experimenting, exploring and working hard to create processes, channels and content that will make our message clearer and our work more efficient.
- Create, manage and experiment with our social media content and channels
- Create and manage weekly metrics on our social media activity
- Actively respond to online messages and posts from our followers
- Perform research to bring content and new ideas to Aflatoun's social media platforms and other communications channels
- Assisting in the creation (including design) of promotional material and other publications.
- Passion for creating interesting and engaging content
- Knowledge of social media tools and best practices
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Organised and process-oriented
- Comfortable working independently and working with a diverse team
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro) is a plus.
- Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Job Type: 5 days a week for 6 months
- Salary: Internship stipend provided
- Start Date: 9 March 2020
Sound like you?
We would love to hear from you, please send your CV and letter of motivation to Abi de Wit (Abigail@aflatoun.org) by 26 February 2020.