Do you know whether persons with disabilities are able to access your programmes? Do they enjoy the same benefits and results from the programme as other participants, or do they face barriers to equal participation? Many development and humanitarian organisations have started taking measures for disability inclusion in their programmes, but often have little insight into how disability inclusive their programmes really are. To help organisations, DCDD has developed a quick guide for disability inclusive programme monitoring full of practical tips and tools for each step of the programme cycle. In this webinar the quick guide is launched and you can ask your questions about this topic to a panel of practitioners.
In the webinar the 7 steps towards disability inclusive programme monitoring will be presented. A panel of practitioners will share their experiences and insights on the topic and you can ask all your practical questions to the panel in the Question and Answer session. And of course you will receive the link to the online Quick Guide!
Panel for Q&A session
- Daniel Mont – CEO Center for Inclusive Policy – expert on monitoring and evaluation of disability inclusive development
- Praveen Kumar Gurunath – Lead Social Inclusion Advisor at VSO International
- Member of the WeAreAble! Consortium M&E working group
- Sonja Bleeker – learning experience facilitator at Partos
- Lieke Scheewe – coordinator of the Dutch Coalition on Disability and Development
- Paulien Bruijn – disability inclusion consultant at Into Inclusion
There will be live captioning during the webinar. If you have any other access needs that we should consider please write to email@example.com.