Partos Innovation Festival 2017
Hold up, you're about to read more about our Innovation Festival that was held one year ago. Are you interested in the Partos Innovation Festival 2018? Check out our new website that will show you everything you need to know.
Join us to celebrate innovation in international development, October 12 at the Royal Tropical Institute (KIT) in Amsterdam! A festive and joyful mix of inspiration, learning by doing and networking. A day to obtain new skills and insights, with various speakers and sessions! See more below...
Time & Location
- 9.30am - 6.30pm (doors open at 8.30am)
- Royal Tropical Institute (KIT)
Mauritskade 63, 1092 AD Amsterdam
- Show me a map how to get there.
Be aware that the road is under construction: detour map.
- Including lunch & VAT:
€35: Partos-members and students*
€55: Regular ticket
*You need to show your student card at the entrance desk
- Buy your tickets at our Eventbrite page.
- On October 12, you can register for your morning & afternoon sessions at the entrance.
- The Festival will be a mixture of English and Dutch. Most sessions and all plenary sessions are in English, some in Dutch. To be sure, check the short blurbs of the Talks and sessions. If they're in Dutch, the session will be in Dutch as well.