Association Partos takes the utmost care in compiling and maintaining the information provided on the website. However, Association Partos cannot guarantee that this information is always completely accurate, complete and up to date. Established association documents, such as an annual report and the code of conduct, have legal validity. Other information provided on and via our website is only intended as general information and no further rights can be derived from it.
2. Links to and from other websites
This website provides links to external websites and providers. Partos is not responsible for the use or content of internet sites linked to or from the Partos website.
3. Copyrights and intellectual property rights
The copyright of this website and all information within this website belongs to Partos Association or third parties who have made this (visual) material available to Partos Association with permission. It is not allowed to copy, publish or make public any visual material from the website (and parts thereof), electronically or otherwise, without prior permission from Partos. However, publications issued by Partos may be freely distributed.
4. Privacy statement
Association Partos is committed to protecting your personal data. In this Privacy Statement we provide information about how we handle personal data. We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and will therefore handle personal data with care. Association Partos adheres in all cases to the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that:
- Your personal data are processed in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided. These purposes and types of personal data are processed in this privacy statement.
- Use and/or processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are provided and/or processed.
- Appropriate technical and/or organizational measures have been taken to ensure the security of your personal data.
- No personal data will be passed on to other parties unless it is necessary to carry out the purposes for which it was provided.
- We are aware of your rights regarding your personal data and wish to make you aware of them and respect them.
What do we process personal data for?
Association Partos processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To participate in Partos activities.
- Sending newsletters and invitations.
- Sending specific subject matter emails, depending on the field.
For the above purposes, we may request the following personal data from you:
- First name;
- Last name;
- E-mail address;
- Phone number;
- Job title and organization.
Disclosure to third parties
We may disclose the information you provide to us to third parties as necessary to carry out the purposes described above.
Association Partos does not retain personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law. Participation in activities is archived for in agreed follow-up activities and for possible, internal evaluation purposes. Partos does not retain your data for longer than two years.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data about you from unlawful processing. For example, we have taken the following measures:
- All persons who may learn of your data on behalf of Vereniging Partos are bound to secrecy.
- We maintain a username and password policy on all our systems.
We make backups of personal data in order to recover it in case of physical or technical incidents.
- Our employees are informed about the importance of protecting personal data.
As Partos Association, we are responsible for processing your personal data.
- If, after reading our privacy statement, or in a more general sense, you have questions about it or wish to contact us, you can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us at this address if you wish to inspect, correct or delete the data we hold about you.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us. You always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Authority; the supervisory authority in the field of privacy.