Become a member
Together works. Join Partos and benefit from the huge network, shared expertise, many purchasing advantages and more. Together, we work as successfully as we can on creating a just and sustainable world for everyone.
Is your organisation interested in Partos membership? Feel free to arrange a no-obligation meeting. Read about the conditions of membership and more below. The contribution is made up of a fixed amount and an amount based on your organisation’s gross wage rate and overall costs. Do you have any questions or would you like talk to us? Please contact Marion van der Knoop on +31 (0)20 320 99 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
No further questions, you just want to join? Download the membership form here. You can complete it and send it to Partos, f.a.o. Marion van der Knoop, Ellermanstraat 18b, 1114 AK, Amsterdam-Duivendrecht.
Membership form (in dutch)
Does your organisation fulfil the following conditions?
- The organisation has a clear focus on a structural improvement in living conditions for people in developing countries (directly or indirectly).
- The organisation is registered in the Netherlands as an independent legal person and is a permanent organisation (has been around for at least 3 years), which regularly reports on its results and is financially transparent.
- The organisation is rooted in the Netherlands and a share of its customers are based there (e.g. donors, cooperative partnerships, principals, members, volunteers and/or target group).
- Membership of the Partos Association runs for an unlimited period.
- Signing the Partos Code of Conduct.
If your organisation does not fulfil the conditions, it could well be eligible for a prospective membership of Partos.
- Your organisation is planning on fulfilling the above membership conditions within the next two years.
- Your organisation may attend Partos’ General Meeting of Members but will have no voting rights.
- Your organisation pays for the individual Partos services that it uses.
Would you like to cancel?
We hope that you'd like to stay but you can always cancel your membership before 1 October, to take effect in the subsequent calendar year. You may cancel your membership by means of a letter or email to the association's secretariat and this becomes definitive once Partos’ board has provided confirmation.